Low Cost National Delivery

Unlike many of our competitors, Carpet Monster will deliver any purchase anywhere in the UK for only £19.99 (Mainland only*).

Our delivery drivers know exactly how to handle your new purchase, and they’ll make sure it gets to you on time and in perfect condition, whilst keeping you updated all the way! In the event that we have not been able to deliver your goods due to you not being at home at the agreed time or date, you may incur additional charges to arrange re-delivery.

Please Note: Delivery estimates are given in good faith and we will do our very best to ensure your order arrives within the time stated. All delivery times given online are estimations only. Scottish highlands and Islands may be excluded. We can also deliver to Northern Ireland subject to a small charge.

Please Note

The Delivery Schedule Is Upheld Where Possible And Deliveries Are Typically Completed Between 7am – 6pm.

Delivery Is To A Ground Floor Location, Access Permitting And Is A One-man, Curbside Delivery. Please Note – Due To This Being A One-man Service, Larger Items May Require Additional Assistance To Help The Driver Unload.

Your Order Will Be Delivered By Either Our Fleet Of Vans Or Our Selected Courier Service. The Couriers Are Unable To Call Prior To Delivering Your Items

Delivery Method

Every Order Is Delivered By Either Our Advanced In-house Delivery Network (With An Ever-growing Fleet Of Vans), Or Through A Specially Chosen Courier. Each Method Of Transport Is Fully Equipped To Handle All Of Our Flooring Products.

Our Vans Currently Provide Delivery For 90% Of The Uk, With The Remaining 10% Soon To Follow